1. 136' Wind Jammer Charter in Lisbon, Portugal
  2. 136' Wind Jammer Charter in Lisbon, Portugal
  3. 136' Wind Jammer Charter in Lisbon, Portugal

136' Wind Jammer Charter in Lisbon, Portugal

Enjoy Lisbon, Portugal by boat! Charter a 136' Wind Jammer for up to 200 people. Rates as low as €1355 per hour (minimum of 2 hour). Rates: • €1355 per hour What To Expect Onboard: The Perfect Prince is a 3-masted sailboat that comfortably accommodates 200 guests. Rebuilt purposefully for the national tourism market, it is the tourism vessel with the largest passenger capacity to navigate in Europe. Weapon in lugre, name given to ships with 3 or more masts of quadrangular latin sails. With a Portuguese and Swedish engineering project, Príncipe Perfeito is characterized by being a practical sailing vessel on the outside and comfortable inside, allowing to host a wide variety of events. Together with your group or company we organize any kind of event on board the Perfect Prince. Among others, a work meeting, a presentation, cocktail or even a dance party, are events that we can provide. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
Capacity
200 guests
Sailing
Wind Jammer
MV

Owner:Margarida

We are a Portuguese maritime tourism company, headquartered in Lisbon since 1998. We have as main objective the production and organization of nautical events. We also provide vesselship management, maintenance, and repair services and crews, setting up and operating vessels in the same business area. In 2001 we acquired our first nautical tourism unit named Príncipe Perfeito. After a great reconstruction of 5 years, the sailboat Príncipe Perfeito began its activity of tourism in December of 2006. Since then we have seen steady growth in all business variables. We operate with several boats. From large sailboats (tall ships), river cruises, small speedboats, sailing and motor yachts, luxury or sport fishing boats or even fast passenger catamarans. With a dynamic and motivated team, our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing them with the best experiences in safety.

Features & Details

Length
136ft
Year
1949
  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Cabin
  • CD Player
  • Dinghy
  • Fuel type: Diesel
  • Generator
  • Furling Headsail
  • Furling Mainsail

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

50% refund up to 20 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

Minimum of navigation: 2 hours. values: 2 hours: € 2710,00 3 hours: € 3810,00 4 hours: € 4450.00 5 hours: € 5150,00 6 hours: € 5805.00 7 hours: € 6520,00 There is the possibility of a standard dinner / lunch cruise package or wine cruise Standard dinner/lunch cruise Packs of excursion with meal and 3 hours of cruise, groups superior to 25 people: Between 25 and 140 passengers Duration - 3 hours of navigation, 15 minutes for boarding and 15 hours for disembarkation Cocktail welcome Food Drinks Hot dishes (1 of the choice) Salads (2 to choose from) Desserts (choose 1 for every 15 guests) Fruit of the season and tropical diced Coffee (capsules) and assorted tea Variations for a table service Entry (choose 1 item): Desserts: Reduce option of 1 per person or keep option of dessert buffet • Includes tablecloths, table decorations and individual markers. Values per person: • Cruise cost - € 45.50 with 6% VAT included • Steaming meal buffet service - € 30 with 13% VAT included • Special table service - € 39 with 13% VAT included • Value for each extra plate - € 8.50 plus 13% VAT • Open bar digestive service - € 6.50 plus VAT at 23% Payment conditions: 25% signal value for reservation 75days before boarding passengers cruising with wine tasting ask for values Values with VAT included Cruising 2 hours Minimum : 20 people Value per person: 26,00€ TERMS: In your reservation it is necessary to pay 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% must be paid up to 15 days before the day of the event. The total amount will be refunded if the cancellation problem is ours. If the customer cancels an event, will be refunded the total amount already made if it occurs 30 days before the event, refunded 50 days before.

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

19,150+ reviews

4.9 out of 5!