Accessibility Statement for GetMyBoat
GetMyBoat is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
GetMyBoat takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of getmyboat.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Constantly analyzing and improving our digital assets using automated scanning tools.
- Developing new ways to improve user experience.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. GetMyBoat's website has been implementing changes to conform WCAG 2.0 level AA standard and improve user experience. We are currently in a process of identifying hard-to-navigate elements or non-complaint documents that need to be addressed and making changes.
If you encounter a problem, please report it to: email@example.com
Portable Format Documents: Some materials on the website (for example, spec sheets and downloadable brochures) are published in portable document format (PDF) for users to download and print. In order to access these files, please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is available for free at the Adobe website. We also provide alternatives for those documents in text or HTML format.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of GetMyBoat. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Phone: +1 818 927 2148
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: GetMyBoat, Inc. #1129 700 El Camino Real Suite 120 Menlo Park, CA 94025
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of getmyboat.com, there may be some limitations. Please report an issue to email@example.com.