And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.
Rent this motor yacht for as low as €2,520 per day from Maiori or from any pier on the Amalfi Coast. • Length: 45 Ft • Cruising speed: 22 knots • Maximum speed: 30 knots • Accessories: cabin, bathroom, large sundeck, canopy, cushions, shower, freezer Tour: cruise along the coast to Capri. Tour of the island: visit to the wonderful cave, to the white cave, to the green cave, to the blue cave (extra entrance). Stop to swim in one of the bays around the island. Free time to explore the island, disembarkation in Marina Grande (landing tax not included *). On the way back, take a swim near Positano. A whole day lulled by the waves. With us, you will have the opportunity to admire the enchanting scenery of the island of Capri from the sea. Note: We offer the alternative to get off the boat in the Marina Piccola - Torre Saracena restaurant. Having lunch there you can use their private pier and reach the island for a visit. Pick up from Maiori, Amalfi, Praiano, Positano. Type: a private trip Time: full day - 7 hours. Departure at: 10.00am Private Tour: Amalfi Coast – Full Day Pick up from: Maiori, Amalfi, Praiano, Positano Type: Private trip – Full Day - 7 hours Departure: 10:00am Tour: Cruise around the coastline with time to swim in the most beautiful corners of the Amalfi Coast. Free time to explore the villages of Positano and Amalfi. Stop for lunch in one of the restaurants on the sea (Lunch is not included). Visit to: Pandora grotto, Marmorata Waterfalls, Emerald grotto (admission extra), Li Galli Island. Private Tour: Amalfi Coast – Half Day Pick up from: Maiori, Amalfi, Praiano, Positano Type: Private trip – Full Day - 4 hours Departure: 9:00am or 2:00pm Tour: Excursion of about 4 hours, from Maiori to Positano. Visit to: the waterfalls “Marmorata”, Emerald grotto (admission extra). Stop in Positano and free time to visit the town. Stops for swimming during the trip. Services Included: • Beach Towels • Life Jackets • Fresh Drinks • Prosecco / Beer • Fruit • Snorkeling equipment (on request) • Skipper • Fuel EXTRA SERVICES (to request in advance for a fee) • Champagne • Fine wines • Tips • Snacks • Touristic Guide • Extra Time: 150,00 per hour • Emerald Grotto (5.00€/per person to be paid at the entrance) If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Send Booking Inquiry” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
Perfect way to cap off a trip to the Amalfi Coast. There is no better way to capture the beauty of the area than by sea, and trust me a ferry doesn’t do it justice. Beautiful and elegant boat, helpful captain and wonderful experience.
Since 1970, the shipwright Pasquale Ferrara designs and builds wooden boats with modern technique or use of fiberglass, a long tradition that his son Francesco continues with dedication and professionalism. Francesco has combined the ancient art of carpentry with love for the sea and the scenic beauty of the Amalfi Coast, making the boat "La Bellavita" a special boat, designed with the intention of sharing with you the natural landscapes of the most characteristic bays of our coast. Everyday the Bellavita staff organizes private or group guided tours, satisfying your every need and request. On board “La Bellavita” you are guaranteed fun and moments of romance. You will have the opportunity to book a trip during the day or in the evening, enjoying a dinner with the catch of the day or a toast at sunset.
You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
10% refund up to 7 days prior.
CANCELLATION POLICY In case of cancellation it will be applied the following policy: 60 days before the trip keeps 20% of the total rental price. 30 days before the trip keeps 50% of the total rental price. 15 days before the trip keeps 70% of the total rental price. 7 days before the trip keeps 90% of the total rental price. Nothing will be refunded in case of cancellation from 6 days to the day of trip. If, instead, the weather is not suitable to have the tour, it will be moved on the first next available date.