Great news: Instant Booking is here! It's a brand new way of listing and booking a boat charter on GetMyBoat, and we're here to walk you through it.
What is Instant Booking?
A new feature on GetMyBoat that allows customers to book boat trips instantly, with start and end times, prices, durations, and other options all pre-set according to the boat owners' preferences and schedule.
Offering custom quotes for personalized itineraries and options is still possible. But Instant Bookings add a new way of scheduling trips that makes things faster and simpler — which is especially great for owners with busy calendars. You set your own schedule and options first, then customers can find a trip that works them, book it, and boom: all that's left to do is get ready to get out onto the water.
It's perfect for simple charters that don't require customization, boat tours with pre-set itineraries, setting up trips with all-inclusive pricing, and so much more.
Why Should I Use It?
Boat owners will see plenty of upsides:
- You'll attract customers who are ready to book a predefined trip right away, with no questions or customizations — cutting down on back-and-forth and planning.
- You'll be able to manage your schedule in a more fixed way, and can even schedule multiple pre-set trips per day.
- You can customize your available trips to set specific pricing for weekday discounts and high-demand dates, so you get the speed of Instant Booking with the flexibility of variable rates.
- You can continue to offer custom private charters and accept custom requests alongside your Instant Booking listings, providing the best of both worlds to easily grow and manage your business on GetMyBoat.
How Do I Apply?
Since Instant Booking trips are immediately confirmed, we're limiting the feature to boat operators with a demonstrated commitment to customer experience and who can deliver on a great boat trip, every time.
So, we've created an application process where boat owners will be vetted before they're able to begin using the new feature. To be approved, boat owners must have:
- At least 3 completed bookings in their history
- 5-star ratings from their most recent 3 reviews
If you meet those criteria, you can apply for Instant Booking here. We'll review your account, then be in touch to discuss next steps — and then you can get started as soon as you're approved!
Have any questions about your Instant Booking application, or anything else? Our sales team and account managers are here to help. Just send an email to email@example.com and we'll respond right away.