28' Gozzo Boat Charter on Amalfi Coast, Italy

5 bookings
3 hours minimum
$812/1 day
1 day minimum

Go cruising in Amalfi coast with the 28' Gozzo Boat! Length: 28 Ft Cruise Speed: 16 Knots Maximum Speed: 30 Knots Accessories: Sundeck, cushions, shower, canopy, cooler  Enjoy Maiori Campania, Italy by boat! Charter a 28' Deck Boat Around for up to 6 people.   We organize with this boat a tour for: Amalfi coast Full-day (TIME: 7 hours / DEPARTURE: 10:00 am - RETURN: 5.00 pm.) Amalfi coast Half-day (TIME: 4 hours/ DEPARTURE: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm. OR 2.00 pm - 6.00 pm) Amalfi coast Sunset (TIME: 2 hours/ DEPARTURE: 7.00 pm - RETURN: 9.00 pm) The coast by night (TIME: 5 hours/ DEPARTURE: 7.00 pm - RETURN: 12.00 am) Capri (TIME: 8 hours (DEPARTURE: 9.30 am - RETURN: 5.30 pm)   DEPARTURE FROM: MAIORI, MINORI, AMALFI, PRAIANO, POSITANO   What You Can Expect:  Our boat tours depart from the pier in Maiori or from the main harbours of the Amalfi Coast. During the journey you can admire the Amalfi coast by sea: Minori, Amalfi, Conca, Praiano and Positano, Capri. Everyday we also organize private boat tours to Capri and Ischia island, Procida and Sorrento. You can choose to have half day tours or daily tours. We also offer private transfer service, day-night fireworks during the festivities and photo services for weddings on board. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer. 

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
6 guests
Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs


Since 1970, the shipwright Pasquale Ferrara designs and builds wooden boats with modern technique or use of fiberglass, a long tradition that his son Francesco continues with dedication and professionalism. Francesco has combined the ancient art of carpentry with love for the sea and the scenic beauty of the Amalfi Coast, making the boat "La Bellavita" a special boat, designed with the intention of sharing with you the natural landscapes of the most characteristic bays of our coast. Everyday the Bellavita staff organizes private or group guided tours, satisfying your every need and request. On board “La Bellavita” you are guaranteed fun and moments of romance. You will have the opportunity to book a trip during the day or in the evening, enjoying a dinner with the catch of the day or a toast at sunset.

Check Availability

September 2021
October 2021
November 2021
  • Select a date to check availability.

Features & Details

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Watersports Equipment
  • Inboard Engine

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

0% refund up to 6 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

CANCELLATION POLICY   In case of cancellation it will be applied the following policy: 60 days before the trip the BELLA VITA CHARTER keeps 20% of the total rental price.  30 days before the trip the BELLA VITA CHARTER keeps 50% of the total rental price.  15 days before the trip the BELLA VITA CHARTER keeps 70% of the total rental price.   7 days before the trip the BELLA VITA CHARTER keeps 90% of the total rental price.  Nothing will be refunded in case of cancellation from 6 days to the day of trip. If, instead, the weather is not suitable to have the tour, it will be moved on the first next available date. In the last case, if you cannot have the tour, so we will send the total amount paid back to you.

Similar Listings

Full day Amalfi coast experience
Super Owner12 guests

Full day Amalfi coast experience

Queen Elisabeth Apreamare Motor Yacht Rental in Sorrento, Campania
Super Owner12 guests

Queen Elisabeth Apreamare Motor Yacht Rental in Sorrento, Campania

Boat Tour for 10 in Positano
Super Owner10 guests

Boat Tour for 10 in Positano

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

232,000+ reviews

4.9 out of 5!