1. 46' Searay - Don't Just Rent a Yacht. Rent a Luxury Yachting Experience!
  2. 46' Searay - Don't Just Rent a Yacht. Rent a Luxury Yachting Experience!
  3. 46' Searay - Don't Just Rent a Yacht. Rent a Luxury Yachting Experience!

46' Searay - Don't Just Rent a Yacht. Rent a Luxury Yachting Experience!

24 bookings

Enjoy a relaxing time with your friends and family in Miami, Florida aboard the Luxurious 46' Searay Motor Yacht for up to 12 person. Rate as low as $450 per hour and a minimum booking of 4 hours. Rates: • 4 Hours: $1,800 • 5 Hours: $2,000 • 6 Hours: $2,200 • 7 Hours: $2,400 • 8 Hours:$2,600 Deposit: • $500 Includes: • Towels • Basic Toiletries • Kitchenware • Cutlery • Dishes • Bowls • Cups • Ice • Water, etc. What You Can Expect: Our Miami rental boats offer everything you'll need for a memorable day charter on the waters of Miami or aboard one of our term yacht rentals to the Florida Keys & The Bahamas. Our goal is to treat you like a billionaire owner, aboard our miami yacht rentals & boat charters. When you book one of our Miami Yacht Rentals & Boat Charters we do all of the work. Our Miami yacht rental experts have spent many years working for wealthy private yacht owners and their guests. We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to offer the same service to the other 99%. Itinerary Options: • Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami. • Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne. • Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style! • Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium. • Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice Bayside, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy's & Lique. (Landing fees may apply) • Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife. Please let us know if you want us to provide Additional Provisions such as Food & Drinks. You are welcome to bring your own. You can also pic from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. You would provide us with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) & a wish list. What To Expect Onboard: Our boat rentals Miami-style include this sleek & sporty 46' SeaRay. Open, inviting and exhilarating, this cruiser offers plenty of space & luxury for any occasion! Cool set of water toys too! Plan to have lots of fun in the Sun aboard the best yacht rental in Miami! It's absolutely stunning, inside & out. BOARDING LOCATION: Rickenbacker Marina, Key Biscayne GUESTS: Up to 12 CREW: Licensed Captain & Stewardess WATER TOYS: Party Raft, Paddle Board & Noodles OVERNIGHT: Sleeps 4 in 2 Beds (1 Stateroom) This boat is also available for Term Charters (more than 24 hours). Cruise in style. Leave a lasting impression! Our 46' Searay is one the most affordable rentals in Miami! Book this boat charter & feel like a BOSS! If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
Capacity
12 guests
Luxury, Events & Large groups
Motor Yacht
JC

Owner:Jesse

We worked in the luxury yachting industry for years before establishing roots in South Florida, where our experts service boats of all sizes. Our goal is to maintain a reputation for being one of the most affordable and reliable Boat and Yacht Services Companies in Miami. You can expect the highest standards from us when it comes to Yacht Rentals, Crew, Provisions and Maintenance.

Features & Details

Length
46ft
Year
2012
  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Bluetooth
  • Climate Control
  • Galley Stove & Oven
  • Air Conditioning
  • Watersports Equipment
  • Cabin
  • Toilet
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • Bow Thrusters
  • Cuddy Cabin
  • Licensing Required
  • Inboard Engine
  • Autopilot
  • CD Player
  • Chart Plotter
  • Twin Engine
  • Fuel type: Diesel
  • Generator
  • Inverter
  • Head

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

Full refund up to 5 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

You will receive an email with further instructions & the Captain will provide a safety briefing before the start of the charter. CREW TIP: 10-20% (Based on Performance) We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is 20% of invoice(s). (Alcohol is Allowed - No Smoking)

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

19,150+ reviews

4.9 out of 5!