Private Sail Along Sesimbra, Setúbal or Arrábida Coast, with Skipper
Enjoy a full day of peaceful sailing along the breathtaking coastline of Arrábida Marine Reserve, just 30 minutes from Lisbon. Admire the remarkable limestone cliffs and explore the hidden secluded beaches with your family and friends, guided by your private skipper. Reserve the Pioner Maxi Boat for up to 5 person. Rate as low as €84 per hour and a minimum booking of 3 hours. Rates: • 8 hour Tour with skipper included: €375 • 3 hour Tour with skipper included: €250 We offer 10% discount from January 9 to January 31, 2020 Included: • 3h or 8h Boat Experience • Slots available: Half-Day: 9am or 2pm // Full-Day: from 9am to 5pm. • Private Captain • All Safety requirements • Company Insurance • Fuel Boat Specification: • Pioner Maxi, Viking • Motor: Honda, Max 40hp • Capacity: Up to 5 people + Private Skipper • Boat range: Active family; Fishing; Active leisure; Rental, Pro. What To Expect: We have 2 possible circuits to choose from, that cover the most extraordinary spots in the area. If you love incredible natural sceneries, silence, tranquility and beautiful desert beaches this tour is perfect for you! During these hours, you will be able to admire the Natural Park and its astonishing surroundings from a brand new point of view: from the ocean! The trip will follow the rhythm you wish, all you have to do is let your skipper know whenever you see something you’d like to explore and he’ll simply take you there. You will be able to anchor in different locations, enjoy the sun, take a dip in the sea and swim to the shore for a bite to eat or just relax on a sandy beach. This day aboard the Pioner Maxi Boat will inspire you and instill you with the kind of positive energy you can only get from nature. It’s a mesmerizing experience that will grant you access to secret, inaccessible spots in and around Arrábida, and to landscapes that are either impossible or extremely difficult to reach by land. • Boat Experience starting/finishing in Sesimbra • Duration: 3h or 8 hours • Slots available: Half-Day: 9am OR 2pm // Full-Day: from 9am to 5pm. • Min: 1pax; Max: 5pax + Private Skipper • Boat Capacity: Max 425 kg total (average of 85 kg per pax). *For your convenience, you can add the transfer from Lisbon, departing at 8h00 or 2pm (not included). *It's possible to rent without skipper for the minimum prices of 195€ (8h) OR 130€ (3h) If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
- Captain is optional.
- You decide if you would like to book with or without a captain.
- 5 guests
- Luxury, Events & Large groups
I work with Boost Portugal and every day I fall deeper in love with this magical and protected place called Arrábida, that i want to show you. My partner in this adventure is Ricardo. We grew up in the region of Sesimbra and we are friends since we were kids and used to spend our time playing pirates on the beautiful beaches that we want to show to you now. Ricardo is the funny friend that used to go fishing with his dad from an early age. Now he has the nautical drive license so it's very natural and common for him to sail around. With his knowledge of the tides, the winds, and the territory, you will be able to safely discover and enjoy the West and East of Sesimbra. Together we sail in this crystal clear blue ocean for several years and we know all of its secrets.
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Wheel steering
- Licensing Required
- Outboard Engine
- Dual Comm-forward seating
- Single Engine
- Fuel type: Gas
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 3 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
• Physical Requirements: this experience includes a boat rental with a private skipper, during which time you can choose what to do. We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim and walk around in secluded beaches so some level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on. • Recommendations: swimsuits and beach towels are highly recommended, as well as waterproof shoes if you would like to swim to the shore and explore the little by land (your skipper will point you to some delicious spots where you can stop for a quick lunch /snacks). • Included: 1 Snorkeling Kit, Fuel, Company Insurance, Private Skipper, Waters. • Not Included: Meals and gratuities. • Extras (not included): Pick up and drop off transfer from Lisbon city center (in front of Hard Rock Café) = €120. • Extras (not included): Dive equipment is available to hire as an add-on to your booking. • If you add any Extra to your booking, our reservation department will contact you to finalize the payment. • Cancellation Policy: For a 100% refund, please cancel 72h (local time) before the experience.