Yacht rental for 12 people in Newport Beach, CA
Sea bliss Cruisers Yachts 520 Express is perhaps the most luxurious and perfect express cruiser on the water! It has the space wanted for entertaining family and friends with all the glorious amenities you've ever imagined for the journey. The Cruiser express is a perfect choice for your group of up to 12 passengers. Amenities include swim platform, cockpit featuring horseshoe seating with removable table and convertible sun lounge, wet bar, 2 refrigerators, wine fridge, stove, plus grill. The cabin is very large and roomy with a complete galley and both private staterooms have queen beds with the master being a full beam stateroom which you can walk around. Both staterooms have their own full bathrooms for your comfort at sea and perfect if you have little ones that need to go down for a mid day nap. Powered by twin Volvo Penta 715hp Diesel Inboards, performance will never be a concern. The yacht includes some of the best electronics and audio video equipment. Two new 55” flat screen TV’s, full WIFI, radar, depth finder, GPS navigation, autopilot and a sound system rivaling the best sounding nightclubs. The entire cockpit, interior and underwater is outfitted with LED lighting which change colors. Truly an entertainers dream. Cruise orange counties finest marina in style! The Cruiser’s Express is available for half day or full day. Catalina island, Emerald bay, the channel islands, trips are also available. You can reserve to have a server for the day on board and or have the boat stocked with your favorite foods, drinks or decorated for a special occasion before your arrival. Feel free to ask about those options. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
- Captain is included.
- A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
- 12 guests
- Luxury, Events & Large groups
I am excited to be a part of the GetMyBoat movement in making boats more accessible and affordable to others. I hope to get out on the water more and help boating grow.
5.0 out of 5!
Departure & ReturnAwesome
Vessel & EquipmentAwesome
Itinerary & ExperienceAwesome
We took this boat out for my 28th birthday with a small group of 8. We all had a great time. Our captain Jake was super accommodating & made our experience very enjoyable!
We had an amazing time! Beautiful boat and amazing staff!!!
I wanted to do something special to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and we cannot say enough about the experience! The yacht is top of the line with plenty of space above and below deck. Captain James and First Mate Devon were very helpful and accommodating. We highly recommend and definitely would book again!
Jordan and Alex are really on point with their communication. The yacht was nice and clean. The captain that they provided for us was spot on professional and helpful.
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Climate Control
- Galley Stove & Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Bow Thrusters
- Cuddy Cabin
- Inboard Engine
- CD Player
- Chart Plotter
- Dual Comm-forward seating
- Twin Engine
- Fuel type: Diesel
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 10 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
- There will always be a us coast guard approved captain on board driving the boat. - There is absolutely no smoking on board anywhere at anytime. - No red wine or red juice aloud on board. - No illegal drugs or marijuana on board. - There can never be more than 12 guests on board at one time. - If someone is overly intoxicated they can be refused permission to get on board or if on board they will be asked nicely to be dropped off. - The captain has the right of refusal - Everyone on board will be asked to sign a liability waiver ahead of time - The person in charge of booking the charter will need to sign a Recreational Bare Boat Charter Agreement before arrival. - Your deposit will be returned once the captain has given the green light.