1. Discover Sardinia in a gorgeous crewed Bavaria 47 with all-inclusive service and Scuba Diving on board
  2. Discover Sardinia in a gorgeous crewed Bavaria 47 with all-inclusive service and Scuba Diving on board
  3. Discover Sardinia in a gorgeous crewed Bavaria 47 with all-inclusive service and Scuba Diving on board

Discover Sardinia in a gorgeous crewed Bavaria 47 with all-inclusive service and Scuba Diving on board

Discover Sardinia by boat! Charter the Bavaria 47 sailing yacht for up to 4 people. Rates as low as $850 per day and minimum booking of 3 days. Rates: • 3-Days: $2,550 • 7-Days: $4,500 What You Can Expect: Join us on experiencing several Saturdays in a row onboard of Saba, having the vessel and crew at your solely service so you can live the holidays of your dreams, be them as you wish. Customize the schedule according to your dates and desired destinations. And just relax. Enjoy the comfort of a Bavaria Cruiser 47 exclusively for your party, with air conditioning, comfortable cabins, a delicious menu tailor made to your taste, open bar, PADI Scuba Diving on board, and many activities and adventures to choose from. The Saturdays are all yours, so make them your way. Do as you wish! How it works? You pick the dates for your trip, and how many days you would like to enjoy. Next, we'll organize a chat with you, so we can discuss your preferences, the destinations to visit during the trip, preferences for food and drinks, and desired activities. Based on the information you give us, we'll develop your unique travel plan, menu and favorite activities, so we can fit all your demands in it. Living the Dream The sailboat is exclusive to you and your party, with the crew being responsible for the navigation, operation, cleaning and services on the boat. The kitchen serves delicious dishes to spice up your trip, either onboard Saba or at the beach. Would you like a cold beer or that favorite drink of yours? No problem! Our boat features two cabins with queen-size berths, one exclusive bathroom for guests, and can host up to 4 people with all the comfort desired. So much to do! Pick your adventure: snorkel tours, spearfishing, a 2-person kayak, 2 bikes, fishing gear, sunbrellas and beach chairs, sailing workshops and much more! Are you up for scuba diving? We also offer PADI scuba diving on board, no matter your experience level - and even if you never experienced scuba, but wish to try it for the first time! When hunger strikes Our chef Carol is a great cook, and will design the menu based on your taste, restrictions and choices, mixing local fresh ingredients, her Brazilian food background and a love touch. Pick the All-Inclusive option and just kick back and relax. We'll take care of all the rest. Tailor your stay How long would you like to stay? You are free to decide. Our costs are on a daily basis and vary according to the party size and season. Add an all-inclusive food experience to it, or any other option that fits best into your plans. Check it out! If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
4 guests
Cruising Monohull


Features & Details

  • Wi-Fi
  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Bar
  • Fishing gear
  • BBQ
  • Bluetooth
  • Climate Control
  • Galley Stove & Oven
  • Air Conditioning
  • Watersports Equipment
  • Cabin
  • Toilet
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • Bow Thrusters
  • Outboard Engine
  • Inboard Engine
  • Autopilot
  • CD Player
  • Chart Plotter
  • Dinghy
  • Single Engine
  • Fuel type: Diesel
  • Generator
  • Head

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

50% refund up to 30 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

Private and reserved boat Saba never receives simultaneous guests. The boat is yours and your friends'. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS if you want to cancel your trip, the following amounts will be charged: More than 90 days before departure: No fines charged 90 - 61 days before departure: 20% of the total amount 60 days before departure: 30% of the total amount 30 days before departure: 50% of the total amount 29 - 0 days before departure: 100% of the total amount The reservation will be considered canceled if payments do not occur within 3 days from the respective agreed dates, and the refund (if applicable) will be made according to the rules of the cancellation policy, mentioned above.

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

47,700+ reviews

4.8 out of 5!