And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.
The Monte Carlo 37 is a superb yacht from Beneteau that comes with a high free board hull and a great deal of style. From the minute you set foot on board this boat you realize just how superb the design is. The cockpit has been designed for day boating, it is a very airy saloon and so much so that you will not feel confined. The boat comes with a dynamic stateroom and once aboard you may never want to leave. Monte Carlo 37 has launched a completely new range of powerboats born out its unique expertise If you want something that will turn heads and which you feel right at home in this may be perfect solution for all of your boating needs. The main cabin is in the bow, and there is a mid-cabin, with 2 single beds that also act as 2 small couches, forming a small saloon area. The 2 cabins are separated by the living area, with a galley to starboard, saloon and the toilets. The Cruising for €1245 per day in Dubrovnik, Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija up to 50 miles (active up 2,5 h)per day.The 25% of VAT is not included in the rate. The rate includes fuel, English speaking skippers, bottle of quality wine, water, juices, fresh seasonal fruit, beach towels as well as snorkeling equipment. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
We have 14 years boat experience and our English speaking skippers are well known in cruising regions offering our passengers comfortable cruise with full acknowledgement of the sea rules.
You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
70% refund up to 30 days prior.
The rental is from 10 am till 6 pm. It is for max 8 pax + 2 skippers. 30% of the total cost should be paid upon confirmation and it is not refundable. The rest of 70% should be paid at least 30 days before rental date.