And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.
Get ready for a once in a lifetime scuba diving experience as you explore on the sea floor of Bunaken, Indonesia and get up close and personal with aquatic life. Rates as low as $800 USD per diver for a 5 days/4 nights diving tour, minimum of 4 divers. Rates: • 5 Days / 4 Nights (9 dives): $800 USD per diver (4 divers minimum) Rates Include: • Hotel (Twin Share) • Airport Transfer • Dinner and Lunch (Local Food) • City Tour • Dive Gears (Dive com and Torch not included) • Mineral water, Tea, coffee, biscuits, fresh fruits and towels on dive boat • National Park Entrance fee What You Can Expect: Bunaken National Park Bunaken National Park is a marine park located in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. The park is located in the Coral Triangle, a habitat for 390 species of coral reefs as well as various species of fish, mollusks, reptiles and marine mammals. Bunaken National Park is representative of Indonesia's marine ecosystems, covering seagrass meadows, coral reefs and coastal ecosystems. This national park was established in 1991 and covers an area of 890.65 sq km. 97% of the national park is a marine habitat, while the remaining 3% is land, covering five islands: Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Naen and Siladen. Bunaken National Park is very famous Dive on the wall, the wall starting from 3 meter until hundreds meter, wall cover with variation soft coral, sponge and gorgonian fan with lot of fish swimming around the wall, almost in every Dive site you will see turtles ( green and hawksbill turtles) if you love to search critters it easy to found on the wall such as Nudibranch, moray ells, shrimp and Crabs. Bangka Island Bangka Island is a small island located right at the northeastern tip of Sulawesi, Indonesia. Bangka Island is known for its unspoiled beautiful beaches and exotic diving tours. Bangka Island is not well known audiences, most Indonesians only know the Bangka-Belitung Islands in the eastern island of Sumatra. Diving in Bangka Island is very colorful soft coral cover on pinnacle and big coral head, the visibility not that great it is making lot of nutrition for the soft coral, lot of schooling snappers, big sponges and big gorgonian fan, often to see giant frog fish and bargibanti pigmy seahorse on this area. Lembeh Strait Lembeh Strait is the narrow waters (strait) that separates the mainland of Sulawesi Island with Lembeh Island. Bitung City is located on one side of this strait. This strait is known to have a wealth of marine biodiversity is very high and became one of the main diving attractions in North Sulawesi. Lembeh strait is the best muck Dive in the world, Very gentle sloping down from black sandy volcano it is full of live on it, Variation of Nudibranch, Scorpion fish, frog fish, Octopus shrimp and Crabs all you can founded in Lembeh strait. Good for macro photo. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
Experience your Scuba Diving Adventures with us in Bunaken National Park, Bangka Island, and Lembeh Strait .
You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
Full refund up to 7 days prior.