Find the perfect kayak rentals for any destination.
37 - 54 of 1,932 listings
Grab a paddle and hit the water anywhere in the world with a kayak rental.
Paddlesports rentals are the perfect combination of leisure and exercise. Kayaking is a great way to enjoy the outdoors, reconnect with nature, and explore the water. Whether you rent a kayak at home over the weekend or book a kayak tour during your vacation abroad, you're sure to have an amazing time paddling yourself through the water. Rent a kayak on your own or enjoy a guided excursion anywhere in the world.
Using GetMyBoat to rent your next kayak.
Experiencing the water has never been easier thanks to GetMyBoat. GetMyBoat allows you to quickly search, compare prices, submit rental inquiries, and pay for your rental or charter from the convenience of your phone or computer. We offer a secure platform for renters to facilitate a seamless rental transaction. For boat owners, we connect millions of renters to their boat and provide the security and safe checks on each rental transaction.
Search for the perfect experience now and book your dream day out on the water.
Things to consider for your kayak rental.
- Kayaking difficulty will depend on where you plan to go. Ask the owner for recommendations including the safest paddle routes to align with your skill level.
- Ensure that you have all of the proper safety equipment, including a life jacket (PFD) and whistle. These items are often included with your rental. Ask the owner if you have any questions about local regulations and requirements.
- Discuss the details for picking up the kayak with the owner. Some owners will meet you at the water (lake marina, river dock, etc.) while others may have you transport the kayak yourself. If you'll be transporting the kayak, make sure you have a safe way to carry it on your vehicle.
- Houseboats are popular outings for families and groups, so make sure to book your reservation well in advanced to secure an amazing vacation on the water.
Kayak Rentals FAQs
What does it cost to rent a kayak?
The cost to rent a kayak falls between $10-$30 an hour.Prices for kayak rentals vary based on location and duration of the rental.
Where is the best place to kayak?
There are many amazing places to kayak around the world. Some of the top kayaking locations include the following places.
- Vancouver Island, Canada
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- Sea of Cortez, Mexico
- Bioluminescent Bays, Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Svalbard, Norway
- Dubrovnik and Hvar, Croatia
Do kayaks tip easily?
Caution should be exercised when paddling kayaks, but you can find fairly stable kayaks to rent to avoid tipping. When kayaking, use control with the paddles and go slowly if you feel unsteady. Avoid kayaking in rough waters or bad weather if you’re worried about tipping.
Do you need a boaters license to kayak?
You do not need a license to kayak. If you’ve never kayaked before, have the owner who is renting one to you show you how to kayak safely and always wear a lifejacket when kayaking.
What should I bring on my first kayaking trip?
Kayakers should always bring and wear a lifejacket, sunscreen, sunglasses and the appropriate apparel for the climate and conditions. It’s a good idea to bring water and snacks, depending on how long the journey will be.
GetMyBoat customer reviews for Boat Rentals worldwide.
Brittany was great, easy to work with, active and timely communication and the value was outstanding! My family and I greatly enjoyed the Kayak experience and fishing. Brittany even supplied rods and tackle. We had a slight miscommunication on the backend return time (my fault), however Brittany went out of her way to accommodate us. I highly recommend working with Brittany and enjoy the fishing!
Highly recommended, we really enjoyed 2 hour cascais kayaking trip. Our group 5 adults/5 children, Joao and Jose made it very relaxing and fun! We will book again
Well organised, well prepared, very secure, great equipment, awesome picnic in a beautiful place. Everything was just great and we recommand it a lot!
Easy to find, incredibly friendly and helpful. Had a great time in our double kayak exploring the Douro. Would highly recommend. Thank you.
They company is punctual, responds quickly to inquiries, very friendly, condition of the equipment is great.