72' Predator TAX INCLUDED - Don't Just Rent a Yacht. Rent a Luxury Yachting Experience!
Our goal is to treat you just like a Billionaire luxury yacht owner. You'll receive the level of service previously reserved for the privileged 1% of the world! Our charter experts have spent many years working for wealthy yacht owners and their guests. Now, we want to offer the same level of service to the other 99%. You’ll truly feel like a billionaire yacht owner during our yacht charters in Miami and beyond! Day Charter (Up to 12 Guests) Prices Include: Yacht, Crew, Fuel @ 6-10 Knots, Sales Tax, Water Toys & Basic Provisions - 4 Hours: $4,000 - 5 Hours: $4,375 - 6 Hours: $4,750 - 7 Hours: $5,125 - 8 Hours: $5,500 Term Charter (Up to 6 Guests) Prices Include: Yacht, Crew, Sales Tax, Water Toys & Basic Provisions - 24 Hours: $8,250 + Expenses* - 48 Hours: $11,000 + Expenses* - Additional Time: $5,500 per 24 Hours (7th Day is Free - except Holidays & Special Events) *An Advanced Provisioning Allowance will also be collected. The APA will be used to cover any Expenses incurred during your charter. The amount collected is an estimate based on your desired itinerary. Examples include Fuel, Provisions (i.e. food & drinks), Docking & Landing Fees (foreign ports) & Documentation Fees (i.e. Bahamas & U.S. Customs). Any remaining funds will be returned to the charterer. Security Deposit: $1,000 Yacht Crew: Licensed Captain & Stewardess Crew Gratuity: 15-20% (Based on performance and provided in Cash after the charter, unless it's been pre-collected) Water Toys: Jetski, Party Raft & Noodles Overnight: Sleeps 6 in 3 Staterooms Bathrooms: 2 Ensuite & 1 Community Boarding Location: Harbor West Marina, North Bay Village Itinerary Options: Day Charters (Up to 24 Hours) -Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami. -Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne. -Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style! -Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium. -Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice, Kiki on the River, Bayside Marketplace, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy’s & Lique. (Landing fees may apply) -Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife. (Charter length, boat size & weather conditions will determine a more specific itinerary.) Term Charters (More than 24 Hours) Wanna plan your ideal term charter? Send me a message. I'll be happy to discuss your options with you. Food & Drinks: You can bring your own provisions or request provisioning from us by providing an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) and a Wish List. You can pick from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is 20% of invoice(s). Alcohol is allowed. No Smoking. Perfect for Birthday Parties, Bachelor|Bachelorette Parties, Sand Bar Parties, Anniversaries, Romantic Sunset Cruises, Lunch|Dinner cruises, Company Outings, Family Reunions, and Water Sports. You'll always remember this luxury yachting experience!
- Captain is included.
- A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
- 12 guests
- Luxury, Events & Large groups
- Motor Yacht
We worked in the luxury yachting industry for years before establishing roots in South Florida, where our experts service boats of all sizes. Our goal is to maintain a reputation for being one of the most affordable and reliable Boat and Yacht Services Companies in Miami. You can expect the highest standards from us when it comes to Yacht Rentals, Crew, Provisions and Maintenance.
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Climate Control
- Galley Stove & Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Watersports Equipment
- Wheel steering
- Bow Thrusters
- Licensing Required
- Inboard Engine
- Chart Plotter
- Twin Engine
- Fuel type: Diesel
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
The Captain will hold a Safety Briefing before the start of the charter. Use Common sense. Party responsibly. Alcohol is allowed. No Red wine, drugs or smoking.