We use cookies to improve your browsing experience.

And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.

Enjoy Diving Courses in El Gouna, Marsa AlamEnjoy Diving Courses in El Gouna, Marsa AlamEnjoy Diving Courses in El Gouna, Marsa AlamEnjoy Diving Courses in El Gouna, Marsa Alam

Enjoy Diving Courses in El Gouna, Marsa Alam

Enjoy diving in El Gouna, Marsa Alam! The 'aquarium of Allah' with a spectacular variety of underwater scenes, makes El Gouna Red Sea one of the best seas for diving in the world. With crystal clear waters and a myriad of marine life including multicoloured reef fish napoleons, wrasse, mantas, dolphins and a huge variety of corals. El Gouna is a picture of unusual beauty, a fusion between ethnic architectural styles and Arab art. Nothing is left to chance: an explosion of colours fills world renowned hotels, luxurious villas, bays, little roads and lagoons. In the heart of El Gouna the colours of the desert are reflected in the colour schemes of the houses and hotels, this combined with the contrast of palm trees, flowers and grass all surrounded by lagoons make it a truly inspiring visual experience, sometimes it is hard to believe you are in the desert! Prices: Diving Courses: - Scuba Review - €45 EUR - ReActivate - €75 EUR - Open Water - Family and Friends - 2 people - €800 EUR  - Scuba Diver - Friends and Family - 2 people - €600 EUR  - Advanced Adventurer - Family and Friends - 2 people - €600 EUR - Try Scuba Diving - €105 EUR - Scuba Diver - €300 EUR - Open Water Diver - €400 EUR - React Right - €110 EUR - Stress & Rescue - €340 EUR - Scuba Ranger - €50 EUR - Advanced Adventurer - €300 EUR - Scuba Diver - Open Water - €210 EUR - Open Water Referral - €230 EUR - Nitrox (Enriched Air) Diver - €140 EUR Dives: - 2 Days - 4 dives - €125 EUR - 3 Days - 6 dives - €180 EUR - 4 Days - 8 dives - €235 EUR - 5 Days - 10 dives - €275 EUR - 6 Days - 12 dives - €330 EUR - 7 Days - 14 dives - €375 EUR - 10 Days - 20 dives - €515 EUR - 12 Days - 24 dives - €610 EUR Prices include all taxes. Equipment Rental:   - Jacket (BCD)- €10 EUR/day - Wetsuit - €10 EUR/day - Regulator - €10 EUR/day - Equipment:4 Items- €30 EUR/day - Computer - €10 EUR/day - Equipment: 3 items- €25 EUR/day - Mask, snorkel & fins- €5 EUR/day - Fins - €5 EUR/day Dive Sites: - Bluff Point - Rosalie Moller - Gobal Kebir - Umm Usk - Ras Siyoul - El Gilwa - Siyoul Kebir - Siyoul Soraya - Shaabruor Siyoul If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Starting from

  • Per Person
  • $49/person
    1 hour1 person min


Captain Arranged Separately
Professional Captain required, arranged and paid for separately.
30 guests
Tours, Lessons, and Diving
Scuba Lessons

Check Availability




We are located in Marsa Alam, Egypt!Multinational company with 10 dive centers based on resorts in the most beautiful seas of the World: Maldives, Red Sea, Caribbean and Mediterranean.We have been working in Roatan for 12 years and are ALWAYS happy to meet new divers!

Features & Details

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • GPS
  • CD Player
  • Autopilot
  • Inboard Engine

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

70% refund up to 28 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

Cancellation Policy: - Prior to 61 days: 10% of total service cost  - Prior to 60 - 42 days: 20% of total service cost - Prior to 41 - 28 days: 30% of total service cost - Prior to 27 - 7 days: 50% of total service cost - Less than 7 days: 100% of total service cost Frequently Asked Questions: • What travel documents do I need to go to El Gouna? - For El Gouna you will need your passport and an entry visa. The entry visa is obtained simply by purchasing the applicable stamps at the airport when you arrive. • What kind of clothes should I bring with me for El Gouna? - El Gouna has favorable weather all year round but from November until April at is advisable to bring with you some warmer clothes, wind-cheaters and hats are advisable as in this period it can be quite windy. • What is the water temperature? - The water temperature in the Red Sea is never less than 18 degrees. The average water temperature is 23 to 24 °C. • Can I dive with gloves in El Gouna? - No, you cannot. Using gloves to dive in the Red Sea is prohibited by Egyptian Law in order to avoid approaches to the flora and fauna of these wonderful undersea landscapes. • Can I bring a knife with me during the dives? - No you cannot. Knives are prohibited for diving in the Red Sea by Egyptian Law. • Do you require a medical certificate to allow me to dive? - A medical certificate is only required in cases with recent medical conditions. If you are unsure it is wise to bring the certificate with you. • I have my license but I haven't been diving for a long time. Can I dive anyway with you? - Yes, for sure you can! You just have to take part in a check dive to feel comfortable again in the water. The check dive is a half hour in confined water during which we test your diver competencies as a licensed diver. It is compulsory if you have less than 50 logged dives and haven't been diving in the past 6 months, or if you have less than 100 logged dives and haven't been diving in the last year. If you haven't been diving for more than a year and a half you may be required to undergo a Scuba Review which is a theoretical lesson and knowledge reviews which will allow you to return more easily to the open water. • What is included in the you packages? - The dive packages for El Gouna are inclusive of: tanks, weights, boat trip, dive guide and shuttle service to and from the Hotel. • What kind of tanks are used by you in El Gouna? - u in El Gouna uses 12 liter aluminum tanks. On Request we also have 15 ltr steel tanks (surcharge applies) all tanks are available as DIN or INT fitting. • Can I have lunch on board? - In El Gouna lunch, as an optional extra, is arranged and served on the boat.