We use cookies to improve your browsing experience.

And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.

Manitou 230 Encore Tritoon | Making memories you'll never forget!Manitou 230 Encore Tritoon | Making memories you'll never forget!Manitou 230 Encore Tritoon | Making memories you'll never forget!

Manitou 230 Encore Tritoon | Making memories you'll never forget!

Beautiful tritoon on Lake Travis! This 24' tritoon can do it all, regardless of what you want to do, the 150 HP motor will get you there fast and get you there in style! This is not your average banged-up tritoon rental with a small motor that gets you nowhere fast, ride in style and turn heads! Comes with lily pad, large yeti cooler (ice not includes) and loud Bluetooth sound system. Price: $165 per hour, 4 hours minimum booking CAPTAIN IS INCLUDED!

Starting from

$165/hour
Base Cost
  • $165/hr
    4 hrs min
Captain Included
The base cost includes the Captain.
Alex & Ana

Alex & Ana

7 total bookings
Capacity
12 guests
Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
Pontoon

Check Availability

Alex & Ana

Alex & Ana

7 total bookings

USD

Features & Details

Make
Manitou
Model
230 Encore
Length
24ft
Year
2022
  • Bluetooth
  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Single Engine
  • Bimini
  • Music System
  • Outboard Engine
  • Radio

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

Full refund up to 6 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

All guests must abide local laws and regulations and safety rules. *All guests must sign a liability waiver. * No red colored drinks. *No hard sole shoes. Ex: Heels *Must be 21 and older to consume alcohol. *Renters is responsible for any damage caused during their trip. *CANCELLATION/ WEATHER/ NO SHOW /LATE: >You are subject to 100% refund, if you cancel is made 6 days before your trip. > Light rain and cloudy skies do not result in cancellation or refund. If weather.com shows a 80% chanced for thunderstorm before your trip, we will offer refund. > If late that is consider part of your booking time. No extending time. If rules are broken, reservation will be immediately cancelled, and no refund will be provided. A 20% mandatory tip for your captain can be made directly to your captain at the end of your charter. We reserve the right to charge your security deposit if you forget or fail to tip your captain. There are NO cancellations on holidays or holiday weekends. No exceptions. Please plan accordingly. CAPTAIN IS INCLUDED!!!

Similar Listings

24' Pontoon Boat | NEW BOAT! | Full Bimini Cover for Shade | Devil's Cove Ready!
Powerboats in Hudson Bend · 10 guests

24' Pontoon Boat | NEW BOAT! | Full Bimini Cover for Shade | Devil's Cove Ready!

5.0
$135hour
27ft Sun Tracker Tritoon on Lake Austin *Only Lake Austin*
Powerboats in Austin · 17 guests

27ft Sun Tracker Tritoon on Lake Austin *Only Lake Austin*

4.9
Superowner
Best of 2023
$175hour
19 Passenger Double Deck Banana Daiquiri Pontoon!
Powerboats in Hudson Bend · 19 guests

19 Passenger Double Deck Banana Daiquiri Pontoon!

5.0
Superowner
Best of 2023
$250hour
Pineapple Express 19 Passenger Double Deck pontoon! Awesome Stereo System!
Powerboats in Austin · 19 guests

Pineapple Express 19 Passenger Double Deck pontoon! Awesome Stereo System!

5.0
Superowner
Best of 2023
$250hour
290 Grand Isle Pontoon - Ready for a group of 20 of your friends/family!
Powerboats in Hudson Bend · 22 guests

290 Grand Isle Pontoon - Ready for a group of 20 of your friends/family!

5.0
Superowner
Best of 2023
$250hour