Explore the Amazing Arrábida, Setúbal and Sesimbra - Private Boat Rental
Discover this stunning region at your own pace and at your command as you'll be the Captain of this boat in Avenida dos Náufragos, Setúbal! Book the 14 feet Pioner Viking Boat for up to 6 person. Rate as low as €195 per day or €130 for half day. We offer 10% discount from January 9 to January 31, 2020. Boat Rental - Included: • 3h or 8h Boat Experience • 1 Snorkeling Kit; • All Safety requirements • Company Insurance Boat Specification: • Pioner Maxi, Viking • Motor: Honda, Max 40hp • Capacity: Up to 6 people • Boat range: Active family; Fishing; Active leisure; Rental, Pro. What To Expect: One of the best possible ways to explore Arrábida and its surroundings is by boat. Enjoy a full day of peaceful sailing along the most beautiful and calm Portuguese coastline, on Arrábida Marine Reserve, just 30 minutes from Lisbon. Admire the amazing limestone cliffs and explore the hidden secluded beaches with your family or friends on this private boat rental. During the circuit you may want to drop anchor in one of the many beautiful sights, so you’ll have the opportunity to jump in the water for a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters, or just swim to any given beach to grab lunch somewhere in the shore. You'll b able to explore Sesimbra, Setúbal or Arrábida - commonly described as a Portuguese Paradise. You´ll be able to admire the Natural Park and its amazing surroundings, you’ll find some of the most beautiful sandy beaches and rare animal species. This experience aboard our private boat will give you inspiration and positive energy, it’s a mesmerizing exclusive experience that will grant you access to some secret spots and its surroundings, and to landscapes that are impossible (others extremely difficult) to reach by land. *For your convenience, we offer transfer from Lisbon at 8 AM (not included) = €120. *It's possible to rent the boat with a skipper for the minimum prices of 375€ (8h) OR 250€ (3h) If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
- Captain is not included.
- Trip may require hiring additional qualified personnel.
- 6 guests
- Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
I work with Boost Portugal and every day I fall deeper in love with this magical and protected place called Arrábida, that i want to show you. My partner in this adventure is Ricardo. We grew up in the region of Sesimbra and we are friends since we were kids and used to spend our time playing pirates on the beautiful beaches that we want to show to you now. Ricardo is the funny friend that used to go fishing with his dad from an early age. Now he has the nautical drive license so it's very natural and common for him to sail around. With his knowledge of the tides, the winds, and the territory, you will be able to safely discover and enjoy the West and East of Sesimbra. Together we sail in this crystal clear blue ocean for several years and we know all of its secrets.
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Wheel steering
- Licensing Required
- Outboard Engine
- Dual Comm-forward seating
- Single Engine
- Fuel type: Gas
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 3 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
• Boat Experience starting/finishing in Sesimbra • Duration: 3h or 8 hours • Slots available: Half-Day: 9am or 2pm // Full-Day: from 9am to 5pm. • Mín: 1pax, Max: 6pax • Boat Capacity: Max 510 Kg total (average of 85 kg p/ pax) • Documents Required: Valid EU nautical driver’s license (other nautical licenses must be submitted in advance to the Portuguese regulator to be approved). • Deposit and fuel: Security deposit of €300.00 (credit card) as well as a valid ID card. The boat must be returned with a full tank of fuel (failure to do so will result in a 30€ service charge + the cost of the fuel x 1.6); • Physical Requirements: this experience includes a boat rental without skipper, during that time you can choose what to do. We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim and walk around in secluded beaches so some level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on. • Recommendations: swimsuits and beach towels are highly recommended, as well as waterproof shoes if you would like to swim to the shore and explore the little by land (your skipper will point you to some delicious spots where you can stop for a quick lunch/snacks). • Included: 1 Snorkeling Kit, Company Insurance, Waters. • Not Included: Deposit, fuel, gratuities, meals, skipper, transfer. • Extras (not included): Skipper. It's mandatory to add it to your initial reservation if requested. • Extras (not included): Pick up and drop off transfer from Lisbon city center (in front of Hard Rock Café) at 08:00 am or 01:00 pm. It's mandatory to add it to your initial reservation if requested. • Extras (not included): Dive equipment is available to hire as an add-on to your booking. • If you add any Extra to your booking, our reservation department will contact you to finalize the payment. • Pre-Booking Contact: 0********* 000 // Post-Booking (on the day) Contact: 0********* 994 . • Cancellation Policy: For a 100% refund, please cancel 72h (local time) before the experience.