And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.
Our charter experts have spent many years working for wealthy yacht owners and their guests. We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to offer the same level of service to the other 99%. You’ll truly feel like a billionaire yacht owner during our charters! BOAT & SERVICES: Includes Boat, Crew, Fuel @ 6-10 Knots, Water Toys & Basic Provisions 4 Hours: $1,750 5 Hours: $2,050 6 Hours: $2,350 7 Hours: $2,650 8 Hours: $2,950 SECURITY DEPOSIT: $750 BOARDING LOCATION: Turnberry Marina, Aventura, FL YACHT CREW: Licensed Captain & Mate/Stew CREW GRATUITY: 15-20% (Based on performance and provided in Cash after the charter, unless it's been pre-collected) If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Send Booking Inquiry” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
I have been a Captain-Engineer on luxury yachts for more than 12 years. We offer day charters and term charters in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, the Bahamas and the Florida Keys.
You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
Full refund up to 10 days prior.
You will receive an email with boarding instructions & the Captain will provide a safety briefing before the start of the charter. Use Common sense. Party responsibly. Alcohol is allowed. No Red wine, drugs or smoking. Remember: -Arrive 30 minutes prior to your charter start time. -Bring Food & Drinks (unless you’ve made other arrangements). -Bring Government-Issued ID & the Card you used to make this purchase, if applicable. -Bring enough money for the Crew Gratuity (unless we pre-collected the Tip).