And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.
Our charter experts have spent many years working for wealthy yacht owners and their guests. We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to offer the same level of service to the other 99%. We'll take the work out of your luxury yachting experience! ***BOAT + SERVICES = TOTAL PRICE*** BOAT (PAID TO GETMYBOAT) *4 Hours: $1,500 *5 Hours: $1,750 *6 Hours: $2,000 *7 Hours: $2,150 *8 Hours: $2,300 SERVICES (PAID DIRECTLY TO US) Includes Crew, Fuel @ 6-10 Knots, Water Toys & Basic Provisions *4 Hours: $750 *5 Hours: $800 *6 Hours: $850 *7 Hours: $1,000 *8 Hours: $1,150 SECURITY DEPOSIT: $300 BOARDING: Bill Bird Marina @ Haulover Park - Miami Beach, Florida YACHT CREW: Licensed Captain & Mate/Stew CREW TIP: 15% INCLUDED IN THE PRICE! You're welcome to Tip more, in Cash, after the charter. WATER TOYS: Floating Mat, Inflatable Flamingo & Noodles - Jetski = $150/Hour Extra OVERNIGHT: Sleeps 4 in 2 Staterooms BATHROOM: 2 Community ITINERARY OPTIONS: 1. Day Charters (Up to 24 Hours) -Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami. -Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne. -Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style! -Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium. -Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice, Kiki on the River, Bayside Marketplace, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy’s & Lique. (Landing fees may apply) -Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife. (Charter length, boat size & weather conditions will determine a more specific itinerary.) 2. Term Charters (More than 24 Hours) - Wanna plan your ideal term charter? Send me a message. I'll be happy to discuss your options with you. FOOD & DRINKS You can bring your own provisions or request provisioning from us by providing an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) and a Wish List. We’ll supply Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice, Water, etc. You can pick from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is $100 or 20% of invoice(s). Alcohol is allowed. No Drugs, Red Wine or Smoking. Perfect for Birthday Parties, Bachelor|Bachelorette Parties, Sand Bar Parties, Anniversaries, Romantic Sunset Cruises, Lunch|Dinner cruises, Company Outings, Family Reunions, and Water Sports. You'll always remember this luxury yachting experience! If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
I have been a Captain-Engineer on luxury yachts for more than 12 years. We offer day charters and term charters in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, the Bahamas and the Florida Keys.
You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.
You will receive an email with boarding instructions & the Captain will provide a safety briefing before the start of the charter. Use Common sense. Party responsibly. Alcohol is allowed. No Red wine, drugs or smoking. Remember: -Arrive 30 minutes prior to your charter start time. -Bring Food & Drinks (unless you’ve made other arrangements). -Bring Government-Issued ID & the Card you used to make this purchase, if applicable. -Bring enough money for the Crew Gratuity (unless we pre-collected the Tip).