Loading...

18' Center Console in Salado Texas, United States

Center Console
18 ft
4 Guests

About This Fishing Charter

Enjoy Salado Texas, United States by boat! Rent a 18' Center Console for up to 4 people. Rates as low as $77 per hour (minimum of 4 hours). Other rates available below:

Rates:

Multi Species Fishing Trip (Available Year ‘Round) 

• 4 Hours: $220 (Up to 2 Anglers)

• Add $45 for each additional angler, up to 4 maximum

Sunrise to Sunset Trip (October to February Only)

• $350 (Up to 2 Anglers)

• Add $45 for each additional angler, up to 4 maximum

Hybrid Stripped Bass Fishing Trip (3rd Week of March to 2nd Week of October)

• 4 Hour Trip: $305 (Up to 3 Anglers) 

• Add $45 for each additional angler, up to 4 maximum

Children's Fishing Trip

3 1/2 Hour Trip

• 1 Child: $95

• 2 Children: $145

• 3 Children: $195

• Up to 3 Children of Deployed Soldiers are free

Age Recommendations

 Children aged 9 to 16: Year ‘round

• Children aged 5 to 8: Mid March through mid October only

Military Discount

• $30.00 per trip is available upon request. 

Junior Angler Discount

• $20.00 per trip is available for the first angler under the age of 13. 

Referal Discount

• When you refer a friend who takes a guided trip with us, you will receive a $20 discount towards your next trip.

Gift Certificates

• Gift certificates are available year 'round and may be delivered to you electronically or in hardcopy.

What You Can Expect:

We love to teach people how to fish and how to fish better. If you tell us what you'd like to learn during your time on the water, We will make a point of it to coach you on that skill. Often requested topics include introductions to vertical jigging, marine electronics signal interpretation, fly casting, downrigging, throwing a cast net, using various kinds of knots and rigging, and various kinds of retrieves for locally effective artificial lures. For those just starting their fishing career, the fundamentals of casting, baiting hooks, and locating fish-holding bottom features and cover are also favorite topics. You should never consider yourself too inexperienced to choose me as your guide.

Details

  • Type: Center Console
  • Capacity: 4 People
  • Rental Minimum: 4 hours
  • Length: 18 ft
  • Cancellation: 80% Refund 14 Days Prior

Rental Requirements

Cancellation Policy

For cancellations made 14 days or more before your scheduled trip date, you may transfer your deposit in full by booking another available date within 60 days of the originally booked date, or you may elect to recoup 80% of your deposit; the remaining 20% of the deposit will be forfeited. For cancellations made less than 14 days before your arrival, you will forfeit your entire deposit. Sorry, no exceptions. Weather cancellations will be made at the guide's discretion. We fish year 'round in extreme heat and cold, and in the rain (in fact foul weather often makes for very good fishing). We will not fish when high winds (over 23 mph), electrical storms, or frozen precipitation are threatening. Trips canceled on account of weather at the guide's discretion may either be rebooked or have the full deposit refunded, at the client's option.

Specs

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Fishing gear
  • Fish Finder
  • Outboard Engine
  • Fuel type: Gas
  • GPS

More Images

Meet Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Member Since Jul 2015

Contact Owner
Request to Book