Find the best whale watching tours.
19 - 36 of 256 listings
See Whales in the Wild on a Whale-Watching Tour
Book a whale watching tour on your next adventure to see these magical creatures in the wild. Orcas, humpback whales, blue whales, and pilot whales are frequently seen jumping in the waves and playing around boats. Whale watching tours are perfect for the adventurous animal lovers who want to see animals in their natural habitat, not confined in captivity. Whale watching trips can be a whole or half-day and include special extras like food and drinks on board, stops for snorkeling, and are a great way to get out on a boat when traveling.
Using GetMyBoat to book a whale watching tour.
Experiencing the water has never been easier thanks to GetMyBoat. GetMyBoat allows you to search quickly, compare prices, submit inquiries, and pay for your tour or charter from the convenience of your phone or computer. We offer a secure platform for renters to facilitate a seamless rental transaction. For boat owners, we connect millions of renters to their boat and provide the security and safety checks on each rental transaction.
Search for the perfect experience now and book your dream day out on the water.
Things to consider for your whale watching tour.
- Check which species of whales you can expect to see
- Traveling with children? Make sure it’s a kid-friendly tour and to watch your kids while on board.
- Want to eat lunch at sea? Many tours include food and drinks as an option.
- Wear plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and bring your swimsuit if there’s a chance to jump in!
- Don’t forget to stay hydrated while out on the water.
- Bring your camera and make sure the batteries are charged.