And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.
Spectacular boat, super equipped. Complete solarium in bow and stern. A hi-fi stereo. It has capacity for 8 people, with its spacious sundeck mattresses and padded seats. Take a bimini to protect yourself from the sun, a ladder and wide platforms to go bathing and get back on board and of course all the safety and navigation equipment (life jackets, anchor, fog horn ...) You will receive instructions from a professional before leaving the port: he will teach you the operation of the boat, the driving rules, the safety instructions ... He will also present the navigation area and give you advice on itineraries adapted to your taste and the duration of the rental (beautiful coves, nature reserve, ...) Regarding the price: - does not include fuel - Final cleaning: € 20 - Taxes Consult other schedules. The company reserves the option to change the boat in case of breakdown, maintenance, etc. (The client will be notified in advance of the change) a similar or superior boat will always be delivered. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
Boat rental per day or half day. Departure: Port of Formentera, Balearic Island, Spain
You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
Full refund up to 15 days prior.
The rent does NOT include gasoline, it DOES include full insurance with excess (consult according to boat). The client must pay the deposit that will be returned if he delivers the boat as received. Different damages will be classified as the cost of a franchise. The full day rental is from 10am to 7pm. Check other schedules The delay in delivery will have a cost that will be reflected in the clauses of the rental contract. In case of bad weather, an option will be given to change the date. The cost of cleaning is not included in the price if the boat is delivered in poor condition. (vomit, excrement, mud, etc): € 40 RENTAL CLAUSES - Condition: be over 18 years old and possess the required nautical qualification. - Information and contract conditions:- All boats have civil liability insurance and their own damages (sinking, collision, loss, theft, fire, etc.) with a franchise equal to the deposit. If the boat suffers damage or lack of equipment, it will be deducted from the deposit. - We make available to customers additional items for the entertainment of their customers; masks (snorkels), inflatable donuts, refrigerator, etc. For this, a PVP is established and a deposit must be paid. - Negligence, improper use of the boat, mistreatment and non-compliance with the law will be punished. All expenses caused by these causes, lack of knowledge in the handling of the boat, forgetfulness, clumsiness or carelessness, will be a customer's charge. Transportation costs or collection outside the port of delivery of the boat, skipper, fuel and taxes will be billed separately and are not included in the rental rate.- A rental day is understood between 10.00 h. and 7:00 p.m. the same day. The delay is not justified in the delivery of the boat. Other schedules can be agreed. Relationship with delay time. Example: 30 min. € 80/1 hour: € 160 / 1h 30 min. € 240, doubling the economic amount in periods of 30 min. successively - The reservation of a boat will only be effective if the client has paid 40% of the total rental amount. The remaining 60% will be paid in cash or by credit card before boarding, as well as the deposit and fuel. - If this boat cannot be delivered, you can exchange it for a similar one, charging or paying the price differences before a superior boat. As long as the client agrees. In this case, no boat will be delivered and the money will be refunded. - In case of cancellation of the rental by the client, the amounts paid will remain in the power of the concept of compensation. - The client declares to have the necessary qualification for the boat of this contract. - The client declares to receive the boat in good working order, with all the accessories necessary for navigation and their compliance. - The signing of the contract implies the agreement of the parties in all its conditions. The company reserves the option to change the boat in case of breakdown, maintenance, etc. All prices are final (VAT included)