We use cookies to improve your browsing experience.

And dolphins make us happy. Find out more about our cookies policy here.

GetMyBoat Logo
    Formula F311 powerboat for rent near Tallinn, Estonia

    Formula F311 powerboat for rent near Tallinn, Estonia

    1 booking
    ·
    Estimated price
    USD $211 / hour
    Darja
    Owner

    Darja

    Sleek, muscular and breathtaking, the Formula F-311 SR-1 is a direct reflection of the Formula offshore racing heritage. Performance is the number one difference that places Formula ahead of the rest. It is much more than speed; true performance also blends a smooth ride with sure handling and quick response. We recommend this full of adrenaline adventure for people, who love to smile a laugh a lot! If you have any questions, we can answer them through the GetMyBoat messaging platform before paying. Simply press "Request to reserve" and send us an inquiry for a personalized offer.

    Captain is included.
    A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
    Capacity
    7 guests
    Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
    Bowrider

    Check Availability

    Darja
    Owner

    Darja

    1 booking

    Teambuilding activities, yacht charter, yacht trip, company events, sailing trips, motor boat rental, yacht rental in Tallinn Bay, Naissaar and Tallinn gulf. Luxury yacht rent and sailing.

    Features & Details

    • Wheel steering
    • Inboard Engine

    Approximate Location

    You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.

    The boat's approximate location on a map

    Cancellation Policy

    70% refund up to 30 days prior.

    Additional Terms & Information

    Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of 30% prepayment. The remaining 70% is paid no later than 30 days before the yacht departures. Otherwise the yacht reservation is canceled. Reservations made less than 30 days prior the planned departure has to be fully financially covered within 24 hours to uphold the reservation. Prepayment of 30% is non-refundable. In case of cancellation more than 30 days before departure we refund 70% of the total cost of yacht/motor boat booking. In case of cancellation of the yacht/motor boat reservation less than 30 days prior departure, the 70% are non-refundable.

    Similar Listings

    Luxury Motor Yacht Charter with Skipper in Estonia
    hour$496
    9 guests

    Luxury Motor Yacht Charter with Skipper in Estonia

    RIB Launches and Sea Safari in Tallinn
    hour$285
    13 guests

    RIB Launches and Sea Safari in Tallinn

    25-foot Cabin Cruiser in Tallinn, Estonia
    hour$253
    9 guests

    25-foot Cabin Cruiser in Tallinn, Estonia

    Water Skiing for thrill seekers in Rohuneeme
    hour$127
    3 guests

    Water Skiing for thrill seekers in Rohuneeme