1. Motor Yacht Rental in Notios Tomeas Athinon
  2. Motor Yacht Rental in Notios Tomeas Athinon
  3. Motor Yacht Rental in Notios Tomeas Athinon

Motor Yacht Rental in Notios Tomeas Athinon

1 booking

Beautiful Ferretti 53 in top condition featuring flybridge with dinner table for 8 and large sunbathing mattresses, 4 cabins, 3 toilets, crusing speed of 25 knots, ideal for Greek islands cruising. The boat is equipped with full amenities including TV, DVD, hif fi stereo system, cayak, water games, snorkling equipment, electric BBQ, desalinator plant making life onboard absolute fun! We are Aegean sea experts and sea lovers ourselves and we can take you to great places for swimming. snorkling, partying, sightseeing, having dinner ashore, enjoying the splendor of the Aegean islands for one day trips to nearby coves, weekend escapes to Saronic islands and nearby Cyclades or multi-day cruises to the heart of the Cyclades including highlights such as Mykonos, Delos, Paros, Antiparos, Naxos, Santorini, Ios, Sifnos and Milos. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
7 guests
Luxury, Events & Large groups
Motor Yacht


Experienced and sea-lover. I can show you the beauties of the Greek islands onboard a beautiful boat in an unforgettable way! Fluent English, Italian and Greek.

Check Availability

April 2021
May 2021
June 2021
  • Select a date to check availability.

Features & Details

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Bar
  • BBQ
  • Climate Control
  • Galley Stove & Oven
  • Air Conditioning
  • Watersports Equipment
  • Cabin
  • Toilet
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • Bow Thrusters
  • Licensing Required
  • Outboard Engine
  • Inboard Engine
  • Autopilot
  • CD Player
  • Chart Plotter
  • Dinghy
  • Dual Comm-forward seating
  • Twin Engine
  • Fuel type: Gas
  • Fuel type: Diesel
  • Generator
  • Inverter
  • Berth
  • Head

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

80% refund up to 2 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

20% paid with reservation as a non refundable deposit, remaining 80% payable at least 2 weeks before departure and fully refundable upon cancelation notice at least two days prior to departure

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

102,890+ reviews

4.8 out of 5!