36' Pontoon Charter in Charleston, South Carolina
Enjoy Charleston, South Carolina by boat! Charter a 36' Pontoon for up to 24 people. Rates as low as $300 per hour (minimum of 2 hours). Other rates available below: Rates: • 2 hours: $600 • 3 hours: $850 • 4 hours: $1100 What You Can Expect: All our charters are manned by one of our experienced Captains. We do not rent boats to individuals. Let our guides do the driving so you can enjoy the ride. All our boats are USCG inspected vessels. Carrying more than 7 or more passengers in a USCG un-inspected vessel is illegal and insurance will not cover any accidents or damages incurred. Tours: • Morris Island Tour • Eco Science Tour • Educational Field Trips • Sunset Cocktail Cruise • Up Close and Personal Harbor Cruise What To Expect Onboard: The Inlet Scout has just been refurbished! The “Inlet Scout” is 36 ft Aluminum pontoon boat that’s USCG rated for 24 people. Stable and steady on windy or choppy days, she comes with a unisex porta-potty (the ladies will appreciate this), a good sound system and room to stretch out. This boat, like the rest of our fleet, is perfect for running the bow up on the beach so guests can hop off onto the local barrier island for shell hunting, sunning or swimming. There’s plenty of room for you to set up a medium sized table if you’re serving food, and room to stash your coolers away so they aren’t underfoot. This boat features an open deck up front for catching some rays and a roof over the back 2/3rds for those who want to stay in the shade during your private boat charter. While we can’t claim to be 100% handicap accessible, the Inlet Scout has a flat deck that’s more than suitable for wheelchair guests. There are plenty of strong guys around the marina to help out, so we’ll do our absolute best to get anyone who needs a hand on board. Bring your coolers, food and iPod. Alcohol encouraged! Specification • Model: Aluminum Pontoon Boat • Length: 36 feet • Capacity: 24 passengers If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
- Captain is included.
- A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
- 24 guests
- Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Wheel steering
- Licensing Required
- Outboard Engine
- CD Player
- Chart Plotter
- Dual Comm-forward seating
- Single Engine
- Twin Engine
- Fuel type: Gas
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 7 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
• Private boat charters must be reserved with a deposit and signed contract. Weather cancellations are 100% refundable if rescheduling is not possible. 7 days notice of cancellation will result in a full refund, minus a 15% “restocking” fee. Less than 48 hr cancellation notice will result in deposit forfeiture. Your date cannot be locked in until the contract is signed and turned back in and a deposit is made to hold the space • Pickups from marinas other than ours often require a pickup fee of up to 150.00. • Come to Ripley Light Marina for no extra fees. • Excessive drunkenness will not be tolerated and may result in your charter being cancelled without refund. If you are inebriated to the point where you are a liability to yourself or others, your charter will be cancelled without refund. • At this time, the small boat holds 10 people, or 11 with a mate. The middle boat holds a max of 24. Our newest boat holds 80. Children are equal to adults in the eyes of the Coast Guard. No exceptions on this one. It is sometimes possible to arrange a second boat or partner up with a bigger vessel. • Be here 20 minutes prior to your trip! If you are more than 10 minutes late for your trip (unless ok’d by the captain) you run the risk of having to be rescheduled for another day or time. If I say your trip is at 8am, take that as “please be here at 7:45, because someone always messes up our rhythm!” Use your watch! We do not interfere with the natural habits of Dolphins and other wildlife. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for anything. If you’re a jerk, I’m leaving you on the island. Get yourself home. And I’m keeping your money. The Captain is the highest authority on the boat. Parents are a close second, except in the case of children. There is no higher authority that the Mother of the kids. I’ll run the boat, you run the kids. • Rain Out Policy. We can’t do much about the weather. If you’ve already paid and the weather gets ugly and we don’t get to go, you get your money back. Partial trips get partial refund, based on length of time we did get to go. Also decided by me. • Phone number swapping is our policy to increase communication during operations or emergencies. Quite simply, if you’re on the beach, and bad weather is coming, I will call you and make sure I get you inbound. If I leave to go pick up another customer, I will let you know when I intend to be back. We DO NOT sell or give away any private info to anyone for anything. Keep the phone on prior to our trips, please. • The 3 hours devoted to the Morris Island beach trip is divided up to provide you with 30 minutes (approx) each way for transportation, leaving you with 1.5 hours on the beach. In years past, we used to allow people to stay and come back on the last trip. We cannot allow this anymore. • Pets and especially service animals are welcome. That being said, don’t be stupid about this. For example, don’t bring your pony, iguana or goldfish in a bowl. Got a dog that you don’t want to kennel? You obviously can’t leave it in the hot car. Bring the dog! Just let us know what you’re doing! Dogs love boats! Well, most dogs. Some dogs might actually be scared of the surroundings, so don’t force it!