Not all guests will have requests that fit your exact pricing model. Because of this, you have the ability to create an offer.
How to Make an Offer
After receiving a message or rental request from a client, go to your GetMyBoat inbox.
- Open the message and select create an offer. Enter your adjusted price and the time period this rate is for.
- Enter a detailed message and include any questions for your client you may have.
- The new price offer is clearly displayed, accompanied by your message detailing the rental offer.
- Your client then has the option to accept, decline or message you regarding your offer.
- You can view your client’s acceptance and any messages they have sent in your GetMyBoat inbox.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.