Loading...

'Maria Paia' Sun Odyssey 379 Charter in Velas

Cruising Monohull
2015
38 ft
6 Guests

About This Sleep Aboard Boat

Maria Pia
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 379 - 2015

Features:
• Builder: Jeanneau
• Model: Sun Odyssey 379
• Length: 11.30m (38 feet)
• Boca 3.79 m
• Pontal 1.90 m

VERSION:
• 3 double cabins, 2 in the lounge
• 1 bathroom with cabin to shower
• Kitchen with stove oven (gas) refrigerator 170L 12v or 220v.
• 220v hot water or navigation through the engine.
• Hot shower or cold to stern with large platform baths.
• All electronic equipment for the oceanic class.
• Mainsail with lazybag
• Genoa (132) with reel
• Capuchana Bimini top
• Dinghy (auxiliary boat) with 2.5 hp motor

RATES:
• Low Season
1 Week - 2,250 €
4 Days - 1,400 €
Weekend - 900 €
24 hours - 600 €
Full Day - 350 €
Half Day - 200 €

• Mid Season
1 Week - 2,550 €
4 Days - 1,550 €
Weekend - 1,050 €
24 hours - 700 €
Full Day - 450 €
Half Day - 250 €

• High Season
1 Week - 3,100 €
4 Days - 1,950 €
Weekend - 1,200 €
24 hours - 800 €
Full Day - 500 €
Half Day - 300 €

Qualifications
FOR RENT A SAILBOAT WITHOUT SKIPPER IN SAILINGSIDE, the skipper condition, must meet two requirements:

Experience: Sailing in the Azores requires experienced sailor, therefore, must have a relevant and significant experience in commanding equivalent size sailboats to sail on similar ocean conditions;
Licenses: You must display navigation licenses that enable them to be skipper - ICC (International Certificate of Compotence) or similar qualification and license of radio operator.

Payment conditions
40% for confirmation of booking, remaining 60% to 4 weeks prior to departure.
100% if booking less than 4 weeks before departure.

Discounts
5% for 2 weeks rental
8.5% for 3 weeks rental
5% for customers 2nd visit
5% additional to proven reserves and regularized up to 4 months prior to departure

Cancellations
Up to 4 weeks before departure: deposit only
Up to 3 weeks before departure: 50% of the invoice amount
Up to 2 weeks prior to departure: 75% of the invoice value.
Less than two weeks before departure: 100% of the invoice value.

Details

  • Type: Cruising Monohull
  • Capacity: 6 People
  • Year: 2015
  • Rental Minimum: 4 hours
  • Length: 38 ft
  • Cancellation: Full Refund 5 Days Prior

Specs

  • Cabin
  • Head
  • Inboard Engine
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • CD Player
  • Dinghy
  • Single Engine
  • Furling Headsail
  • Furling Mainsail
  • Galley Stove & Oven
  • Life jackets/required safety gear

More Images

More images

Meet Pedro Sónia

Pedro Sónia

Member Since Oct 2015

Contact Owner
  • Listing Address
  • Rua Maestro Francisco de Lacerda
  • Velas, Açores
  • Portugal
Request to Book