Loading...

No License Bowrider rental in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Bowrider
2017
161 ft
5 Guests

About This Boat

You’ll feel great driving this remarkable, superior speedboat, turning heads wherever you go. There's no question that this Bayliner is a stand-out model in its category. A fantastic option to rent without a licence.

Not only is it stunning, it is also a big boat, almost 5 metres long, and it’s very comfortable, with seats and mattresses strategically distributed all over the cockpit. It has space for a maximum of 5 people.

It comes with a full range of extras, with everything you need for a day at sea. There's a radio MP3, two sunbathing areas and a table for enjoying snacks or lunch.

A fantastic boat to visit the beautiful beaches of Cala Salada, Cala Bassa and Cala Conta.

    • Full day’s rental: 11:00 till sunset: 310€/Total.
    • ½-day morning rental: 10:30 till 15:30: 200€/Total.
    • ½-day afternoon rental: 16:30 till sunset: 200€/Total. 

 

Aditional Information

And on board?

    • Sun cushions both fore and aft where you can sunbathe in summertime.
    • Icebox for chilling drinks.
    • Central table for serving lunch and snacks.
    • MP3 radio, an unusual feature in small boats.
    • Awning to protect you from the sun.
    • Step ladder for swimmers.
    • Anchor for use in coves.

 

For your safety, the boat has:

    • Propeller guard.
    • GPS system so that we can find you if needs be.
    • Safety equipment (life vests, first aid kit, etc.).

 

Extras & Frees

    • Drink pack (12 cans of beer+1 champagne bottle+ 4l water+ices): 45€/Total.
    • Snorkelling equipment (goggles and snorkel tube): 5.0€/Days.
    • 2 Snorkelling equipments (2 goggles and 2 snorkel tubes)10.0€/Days.
    • Inflatable mattress: 6.0€/Days.

Details

  • Type: Bowrider
  • Capacity: 5 People
  • Year: 2017
  • Rental Minimum: 1 day
  • Length: 161 ft
  • Cancellation: 70% Refund 30 Days Prior

Rental Requirements

When you book, you must pay 30% of the total boat rental price in advance. We will collect the remaining 70% from your credit card when you take possession of the boat.

You must leave a €700 deposit to cover lost objects or damage to the boat. Obviously, your deposit will be reimbursed once you have returned the boat and we have checked that everything is in order.

In case of rough seas, strong wind, rain, or other weather conditions that make it impossible to navigate safely, we will refund your money or arrange another day for you to rent the boat, whichever you prefer.

The cost of the fuel is not included in the price of the rental and must be paid by the customer. The fuel consumed will be checked and the corresponding cost calculated upon return of the boat. For your consideration, customers tend to spend between 10 and 25 euros depending on the distance sailed.

If you do not return the boat by the stated time, you will be charged an additional 25% of the contract amount for every 30 minutes’ delay.

Specs

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Outboard Engine
  • Bluetooth
  • Single Engine
  • Watersports Equipment

More Images

More images

Meet Javier

Javier

Member Since May 2018

Contact Owner
Request to Book