Find great snorkeling trips for any destination.
973 - 983 of 983 listings
Experience marine life up close and personal with a top rated snorkeling trip.
There's a whole other world that lives beneath the surface of the water. Snorkeling is a fun adventure to get up close with marine life and appreciate the beauty of our oceans and water systems firsthand. Book a snorkeling excursion during your next trip abroad or try it out locally. It's a fun way to appreciate the outdoors and spend time with your family and friends. Rent snorkeling equipment and venture on your own or go with a guide to take you to special snorkeling spots.
Using GetMyBoat to book your next snorkeling adventure.
Experiencing the water has never been easier thanks to GetMyBoat. GetMyBoat allows you to quickly search, compare prices, submit rental inquiries, and pay for your rental or charter from the convenience of your phone or computer. We offer a secure platform for renters to facilitate a seamless rental transaction. For boat owners, we connect millions of renters to their boat and provide the security and safe checks on each rental transaction.
Search for the perfect experience now and book your dream day out on the water.
Things to consider for your snorkeling adventure.
- Even for strong swimmers, snorkeling can be much more enjoyable with life jackets or flotation belts, so inquire with the captain if you can use one to see marine life on a leisurely float.
- Snorkeling is a great activity for groups of friends or families with kids. Masks, snorkels, and fins are included with snorkel charters and on many boat trips.
- Don't forget to bring clothes and other things you'll need onboard for after the snorkel trip, like sunscreen, a towel, and sunglasses
FAQs for Snorkeling Trips
What is the best place to go snorkeling?
There are many amazing places to go snorkeling all over the world, but destinations with coral reefs sit at the top of the list. Some of the top snorkeling in the world include these beautiful coral reef spots known for crystal clear waters.
- The Bahamas
- The Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Maui, Hawaii
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Komodo Island National Park in Indonesia
- The Maldives
What is the best time of day to go snorkeling?
The morning is the best time of day for snorkeling. Conditions and visibility are typically clear, and if it’s sunny you’ll get to enjoy the water before it’s too hot and dangerous to be in the sun. Always check the weather before you go snorkeling.